Characteristics of the Forex SSG System
- Type of strategy: Trend
- Platform: Metatrader4
- Currency pairs: Any, recommended Major
- Trading Time: European session
- Timeframe: M30 or higher
- Recommended broker: Alpari
Rules of entry into the market by Forex SSG System
SSG Bline agree with SSG Fbar so as SSG HASignal is at sell direction.
- SSG Bline Draw orange big dot as a direction change (WILL NOT REPAINT). Main indicator.
- SSG Fbar cross 0 and goes below drawing red bar.
- SSG HASignal is at confirmed direction white bars.
Talking about stoploss it is hard to tell. It depends on your money management rules. You could use previous high or low for placing stoploss. Also a trailing stop is a good choice.
You can wait for SSG Bline change to exit the trade. The point is that market tend to retrace and it is up to you how fast and how many pips you want to steal.
System DOES NOT REPAINT so you will get 84+ success in trades following strict rules.
SSG Bline agree with SSG Fbar so as SSG HASignal is at buy direction.
- SSG Bline Draw green big dot as a direction change (WILL NOT REPAINT). Main indicator
- SSG Fbar cross 0 and goes above drawing green bar.
- SSG HASignal is at confirmed direction blue bars.
One thing you should know is that system has settings. With a template it comes at custom settings which is optimized to work best from 30min to daily timeframe. If you will load indicators manually from indicators list you will not get settings as in pictures above. So we recommend you to load template first before backtesting indicators alone with other settings by your choice.
SSG Bline and SSG Fbar both comes with alert function also email alert included. Talking about trading pairs it is clear for all that Forex SSG System will work best with less volatility pairs as other stratagies.
In the archives Forex_SSG_Trading_System.rar:
- SSG Bline.ex4
- SSG Bline.mq4
- SSG Fbar.ex4
- SSG Fbar.mq4
- SSG HASignal.ex4
- SSG HASignal.mq4
- ssg template.tpl
- FOREX SSG Trading System.pdf
Free Download Forex SSG System