Trading System Impulse Trading intended for binary options trading, and is built on a combination of impulse indicator AA-indicator and the 123PatternsV6 indicator. The strategy is universal and suitable for any trading assets and on any timeframes.
Characteristics of the Impulse Trading
- Platform: Metatrader4
- Asset: Any currency pair, any indices, any stocks and any commodities
- Trading Time: European and American sessions
- Timeframe: M5 and higher
- Expiry: 6 candles (30 minutes for M5, 90 minutes for M15)
- Recommended broker: FinMax, Alpari
Installing Impulse Trading:
1. Unpack the archive with indicators and template.
2. Copy the folders MQL4 and template in directory of your terminal File/Open Data Folder:
The graph should look like this:
Rules of trade by Impulse Trading
- On the aa-indicator appeared green impulse above the level of 20 (1).
- Appeared blue arrow (2) and the price broke through the blue line of the123PatternV6 indicator from the bottom to top (3):
- On the aa-indicator appeared red impulse above the level of 20 (1).
- Appeared red arrow (2) and the price broke through the red line of the123PatternV6 indicator from top to bottom (3):
In the strategy for binary options trading Impulse Trading is recommended to introduce additional indicators that will allow create additional conditions for the earlier purchase of the option. Also not recommended to trade before and during the appearance of important economic events.
Very important! For a successful trade with Impulse Trading System requires broker that does not create delays in the opening positions and has a zero spread. That is a broker FinMax. In addition, FinMax regulated by IFMRRC:
In the archive Impulse_Trading.rar:
- Impulse Trading.tpl
Free Download Impulse Trading