Vertex Indicator is a combined oscillator that combines the readings of several indicators, which makes it possible to accurately predict the trend reversal. The Vertex MOD 3.01 alerts + arrows is composite and includes two modules, one of which is a basic oscillator. The visualization of the optimal places for entering the market is the signal arrows - the ease of interpretation of signals attracts beginners, however, experienced traders are often used by such an indicator in their systems.
Characteristics of Vertex Indicator
- Platform: Metatrader4
- Currency pairs: Any
- Trading Time: Around the clock, recommended European and American sessions
- Timeframe: Any, recommended H1 and higher
- Recommended broker: Alpari, InstaForex
How does the indicator work the Vertex Indicator work
Vertex Indicator is the result of combining three classic indicators: Momentum, Moving Averages and Bollinger Bands. These tools are in the list of free applications in MT4, and therefore known to both beginners and experienced traders.
The markup of the indicator is formed step by step:
- Vertex MOD 3.01 alerts + arrows calculates a modified version of Momentum, which is represented on the chart with blue and red lines.
- The information obtained is used to build Bollinger envelopes.
Arrows to identify the turning points on the price movement chart simplify the orientation in the market situation, providing the trader with specific signals for entry. The Vertex Indicator can be used with the default settings, so you do not need to change them during the installation, but you can adjust all important options if you want:
- Processed – data processing period for technical analysis
- Control_Period – data processing period for calculations for the construction of a moving average - this line has a blue color by default
- Signal_Period – data processing period for constructing the Momentum red signal line in the Vertex MOD 3 Indicator
- Signal_Method – method for constructing a moving average
- BB_Up_Period/BB_Dn_Period – data processing period for building Bollinger Bands - 2 values for channel formation
- BB_Up_Deviation/BB_Dn_Deviation – number of standard deviations for the first Bollinger Bands - 2 values for forming both sides of the channel
Rules of trade by the Vertex MOD 3 Indicator
- The red line is below the upper Bollinger line, while its value is below the level -6. This factor is normal and is marked on the chart by an arrow pointing upwards
- Momentum reached a level -10, which means a strong impulse - such a strong entry point is additionally indicated by a aqua dot
- The red line is above the upper Bollinger line, and its value is above level 6. This factor is normal and is marked on the chart by an arrow pointing down
- Momentum reached the level 10, which means a strong impulse - such a strong entry point is additionally indicated by a pink dot
It is worth noting that such an indicator signal as an arrow is often repainted, whereas an arrow with a dot is a strong signal, which is worth paying attention to.
Vertex MOD 3 indicator can become the basis for creating a profitable trading strategy, the main thing is that in addition to the indicator there were other filters for the signals. For such a system it will be necessary to select a currency pair and a timeframe on which trading strategies will work optimally.
In the archives Vertex_Mod_3.01.rar:
- Vertex MOD 3.01 alerts + arrows.ex4
- Vertex MOD 3.01 alerts + arrows.mq4
Free Download Vertex MOD 3.01 alerts + arrows