Benefit EA - dangerous EA for rapid overclocking of the deposit
Benefit EA is a very dangerous and at the same time very profitable Expert Advisor. This robot is good for fast overclocking of the deposit. But, since Benefit EA uses the martingale method (averaging in lossy trades), it is necessary to apply some rules for such EAs. About this below in the post.
Сharacteristics of Benefit EA
- Platform: Metatrader4
- Currency pairs: USDJPY (it is possible to use other major currency pairs)
- Trading Time: Around the clock (may be limited)
- Timeframe: M15
- Current EA version: 3.1
- Recommended broker: Forex4You, Roboforex (cent accounts)
Important! The Benefit EA uses the martingale method. Sooner or later it will lead to loss of the whole deposit. Therefore, you need to adhere to two important rules:
- Regularly withdraw the profit from the trading account. After the withdrawal of the initial deposit, the dangerous martingale strategy immediately becomes breakeven and highly profitable.
- Do not invest money that you are not ready to part with.
On the chart, the EA displays brief information about the current situation (shows the number of open trades of sell and buy, profit for these trades, profit for the day, profit for the week and other):
Backtest of Benefit EA
USDJPY M15 (Default settings)
The work of the Expert Advisor is not limited to one pair. The developers show good results of the adviser on other pairs. Below is an example of the test for the EURUSD.
EURUSD M15 (Default settings)
You can see more clearly how Benefit EA works in this video:
Recommended money management
At least 10,000 units of currency per lot 0.01. For clarity, see the table below:
|Account type||Min Lot and Lot Step||Min start deposit||Broker|
|FIX-CENT or PRO-CENT||0.01||$100 (10000 cents)||Forex4You|
|EURGBP M5||0.01||$100 (10000 cents)||Roboforex|
In the archive Benefit_EA.rar:
Free Download Benefit EA