BPNN Predictor - forecast of price using neural networks
BPNN Predictor is an indicator pertaining to the category of predictors. To predict the future behavior of prices BPNN Predictor uses a neural network with three layers. The indicator is universal, but it is better to use at higher timeframes.
Characteristics of BPNN Predictor
- Platform: Metatrader4
- Currency pairs: Any currency pairs
- Trading Time: Around the clock
- Timeframe: Any, recommended H1 and higher
- Recommended broker: Alpari
The use of the BPNN Predictor in trade
BPNN Predictor is building on a price chart three lines:
- Red - forecast of future prices;
- Black - past the opening price, which at the time of study were used as the expected output of the network;
- Blue - network outputs obtained during the study given to the input data.
The indicator is presented in two forms: BPNN Predictor and BPNN Predictor with Smoothing, in which the EMA-smoothing is used.
Below are examples of signals of both indicators.
BPNN Predictor Buy signal:
BPNN Predictor Sell signal:
BPNN Predictor with Smoothing Buy signal:
BPNN Predictor with Smoothing Sell signal:
Please note, for proper operation of the indicator must be installed BPNN.dll library file, which is stored in the archive for download. When switching timeframes indicator need to restart on graph, apparently due to the features of "neural networks". It is more convenient to do it through a template installation that I have prepared for you in the archive.
In the archive BPNN.rar:
Free Download BPNN Predictor