Elite Tactics EA - undoubtedly reliable forex robot
Elite Tactics EA is a fully automatic Expert Advisor that analyzes the most important market levels and trades pending orders that are protected by stop losses, which will surely save your account from crashing. The EA has advanced filters with additional protection against large spreads and slippage. The advantage is that the EA does not use dangerous trading methods such as Martingale, Grid or Arbitrage.
Сharacteristics of the Elite Tactics EA
- Platform: Metatrader4
- EA version: 1.0
- Currency pairs: Any, recommended EURUSD, AUDUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY
- Trading Time: Around the clock or at a certain time (set in the settings of the EA)
- Timeframe: Any, recommended H1
- Recommended broker: Roboforex, XM, Forex4you
Elite Tactics EA trading algorithm
As I said above, EA trades pending orders, placing them at certain levels, according to the Expert Advisor's algorithm. What levels these are, I do not know for certain, but I can assume that these are Pivot levels (support / resistance, daily highs / lows), Fibonacci levels, etc. In this video you can see how the robot conducts automatic trading:
The EA is equipped with Money Management and you can choose to trade with a fixed or automatic lot. It is possible to manage an open position using the Trailing Stop.
According to the author, this forex robot is not limited to currency pairs and Time Frame. But preference should be given to the EURUSD, AUDUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY pairs and the H1 Time Frame. Guided by these recommendations, I conducted testing.
The Elite Tactics EA comes with several Preset files for 4 currency pairs. I have performed testing using absolutely all Presets. But here I will show only the best tests for each of the 4 pairs. By the way, the EA is successfully tested with any of the presets.
As you can see from the backtests, the results are excellent especially with UseAutomaticLot = true.
I could not find the monitoring of the trading account of this EA on the network. The author of the robot answers the question “Do you have MyFxBook link?” in the following words:
No, because on many VPS (Including MQL) itis not able to synchronize real-time. So I can provide only live signals trough MQL signal service
Expert Advisor parameters
- Magic – Magic number – MUST be unique for each chart!
- CommentOrders – Optional – Custom comment for orders
- BasicLevelsStrength – Main parameter to determine the levels strength
- LevelsStrengthIncrement – Additional levels strength increment
- LevelsStrengthCount – Number of additional levels strengths to be analyzed
- MaxLevelsPerStrength – Number of max found levels per strength
- PointsBuyShift – Bias in points for the pending price order BUY
- PointsSellShift – Bias in points for the pending price order SELL
- EnableBuyOrder – Enable/disable BUY orders
- EnableSellOrder – Enable/disable SELL orders
- UseOpenClose – Switch algorithm level detection between High-Low / Open-Close
- StopLoss – Stop loss in points
- TakeProfit – Take profit in points
- FixedLotSize – Fixed size of the Lot to trade (UseAutoLot has to be disabled)
- UseAutomaticLot – Enable/disable automatic lot size calculation based on account balance and StopLoss level
- RiskInPercentOfBalance – Risk in percent of account balance
- UseBreakEven – Enable/disable break-even
- BreakEven1 – Break Even 1st level in points
- BreakEven2 – Break Even 2nd level in points
Trailing Stop Settings
- UseTrailingStop – Enable/Disable trailing stop
- TrailingStop – Trailing Distance in Points
- TrailingStep – Trailing Step in Points
- UseSlippageProtection – Enable/disable slippage protection
- MaxSlippage – Max allowed slippage in points
- UseSpreadProtection – Enable/disable spread protection
- MaxSpread – Max allowed spread (average per last few ticks) – Pending orders will be deleted if exceeded
Time Management Settings
- GMT – Set your broker GMT offset (2 – default for most brokers)
- AvoidTradingHours – Comma separated hours during which EA is not placing any orders
- OpenMonCloseFri – Enable/disable closing orders on Friday and reopening on Monday
- CloseActiveTradesOnFri – Will close also active trades on Friday at specified time if enabled (OpenMonCloseFri must be enabled as well to take effect)
- CloseHour – Hour of closing orders on Friday
- CloseMinute -Minute of closing orders on Friday
- OpenHour – Hour of opening orders on Monday
- OpenMinute -Minute of opening orders on Monday
Info Panel Settings
- ShowInfoPanel – Show/Hide Info Panel
- PanelBackgroundColor – Info Panel background color
- DefaultFontColor – Info Panel main font color
- PanelHeaderColor – Info Panel Header background color
- HeaderFontColor – Info Panel Header font color
Recommendations for optimizing the EA:
This EA is fully customizable by user so you can optimize your own settings. Here is short recommendation for your own optimizations.
- If you don’t want to use automatic Lot size calculation (as by default is fixed lot size), then simply modify FixedLotSize parameter based on you risk and account possibilities.
- If you are using low leverage accounts, make sure you have sufficient margin to open positions. (This EA should warn you if you don’t but rather always verify by yourself).
- If you want to use Automatic Lot size calculation, then select “UseAutomaticLot = true” and modify “RiskInPercentOfBalance ” (RiskInPercentOfBalance means how much of your account balance are you willing to loose if there will be loosing trade). Lot size is calculated based on account balance and stop-loss level
Main parameters to focus during optimization:
- StopLoss (recommended range from 50 to 500) – Stop Loss in points
- BasicLevelsStrength (recommended range from 15 to 30) – Main parameter to determine the levels strength
- LevelsStrengthIncrement (recommended range from 15 to 50) – Additional levels strength increment
- LevelsStrengthCount (recommended range from 1 to 5) – Adjust number of additional levels strengths to be analyzed
- MaxLevelsPerStrength (recommended range from 1 to 5) – Adjust number of max found levels per strength
- PointsBuyShift (recommended range from 0 to 40) – Bias in points for the pending price order BUY
- PointsSellShift (recommended range from 0 to 40) – Bias in points for the pending price order SELL
- BreakEven1 (recommended range from 15 to 40) – BreakEven 1st level in points
- BreakEven2 (recommended range from 5 to 30) – BreakEven 2nd level in points
- PointsLock (recommended range from 5 to 10) – Points lock in profit after breakeven (but it is also combined with the 2nd level of breakeven if activated)
- TrailingStop (recommended range from 5 to 15) – Trailing Distance in Points
- TrailingStep (recommended range from 1 to 10) – Trailing Step in Points
As with all Expert Advisors, be sure to use a VPS server for the EA to work smoothly. This will save you from network interruptions and you will not have to keep your PC turned on around the clock (although this robot does not trade around the clock). You can find a Free VPs server here.
Use ECN accounts to trade with Elite Tactics EA, because of the smallest or even zero spread. It is important! So today RoboForex offers ECN accounts with zero spread and leverage of 1: 500 with a minimum deposit of only 10 USD or 1,000 cents, which is just enough to start this EA:
In the archive Elite_Tactics_EA.rar (87.4 kb):
- Elite Tactics_fix.ex4
Free Download Elite Tactics EA