EA BlackQueen for MT5 - hedging with stable profit
EA BlackQueen is a fully automated trading robot for MT5 with integrated hedged trading on 7 currency pairs simultaneously. The EA shows good results in the strategy tester and in real trading even with a small (50 USD) initial deposit. He definitely deserves our attention!!!
Сharacteristics of the EA BlackQueen
- Official website: mql5.com
- Platform: Metatrader5
- EA version: 1.8
- Currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, USDJPY
- Trading Time: Around the clock
- Timeframe: H1
- Recommended broker: Roboforex, XM, FTMO
How the EA works
This EA uses a hedging strategy, which gives significant security in trading. Read more about hedging here ➔ www.investopedia.com. But even without the use of hedging, this EA is quite stable in the 12-year test (see backtest below). That inspires confidence in its reliability.
Examining the settings of the adviser and its entry points, we can assume that the work of the adviser is based on the breakdown of the borders of some channel, but this is not so important. It is more interesting how the adviser's trading is organized after opening an order. BlackQueen EA provides a strategy for compensating for losses through a modified Martingale (can be disabled) - the strategy "BQ", when the EA opens an opposite trade with an increased lot.
And the strategy "OneOrder", when the EA takes a loss and waits for the next opportunity to enter:
The EA has a money management block "MM selection", where you can set one of five risk levels from Minimum to Gambling (more details in the EA settings). I will do just a few tests with Conservative and Aggressive modes with and without hedging:
Statistical information for 12 years
As you can see, even with a deposit of 50 units, the Expert Advisor confidently passes a backtest in 12 years. But still, for small deposits, I would not advise using aggressive money management methods, since the drawdown is quite large.
All EA settings are divided into the following sections:
- Mode selection
- Strategy selection
- MM selection
- Money Management Setting
- and other
- Mode selection - select the Expert Advisor operation mode.
• Auto - 7 pairs: Multi-currency trading from a single chart, using 7 currency pairs. No configuration required. This mode is perfect for beginners. When you select this mode, you can configure the "Strategy selection" and "MM selection" parameters, the other parameters are not used.
• Auto(THIS CHART) - 7 pairs: Trading only the pair to which the expert Advisor is attached, you can choose from seven currency pairs. No configuration required. When you select this mode, you can configure the "Strategy selection" and "MM selection" parameters, the other parameters are not used.
• MANUAL: It can be used on any instrument. Gives you unlimited options for setting parameters. Trades only on the chart to which it is attached. Requires parameter settings. When working, all parameters and groups are used: MONEY MANAGEMENT SETTING, MANUAL SETTING FOR MODUL: A, MANUAL SETTING FOR MODUL: B, ORDER SETTING.
- Strategy selection - choosing a strategy.
• BQ: In the event of a loss, the expert Advisor is won back with the help of opposite trades. It is possible to increase the lot.
• OneOrder: After receiving a loss, the expert accepts it and waits for the next opportunity to enter.
- MM selection - the choice of the method of money management.
• MANUAL: to select the volume, use the parameter "MANUAL setting first order lot"
• Minimum: the minimum possible volume.
• Conservative: conservative strategy using reinvestment.
• Standart: a standard strategy using reinvestment.
• Aggressive: aggressive strategy using reinvestment.
• Gambling: a very aggressive strategy using reinvestment.
----=MONEY MANAGEMENT SETTING=----
- MANUAL Setting first order lot - the lot volume of the first trade in the series.
• Parameter values are negative: used as a constant lot (Example: Lot = -0.01 the trade will open with a volume of 0.01 lots).
• The parameter values are positive: The volume per 1000 units of the deposit is specified (Example: Lot = 0.04, on the account of $ 2000, the transaction will open with a volume of 0.08 lots).
----=MANUAL SETTING FOR MODUL: A=----
The parameters from this group will only work when Mode selection = MANUAL is selected. The semantic values of the parameters are described for the "BQ" and "OneOrder" strategies. The range of parameters that does not change the essence of the strategies is indicated in parentheses. In the future, when adding new strategies, the semantic load of the parameters can be changed. This is necessary to use the Expert Advisor as a platform for many different strategies.
- Modul A - enabling BUY/ disabling the BUY module.
- Buy_NSeries - the number of orders in the series. (1-3);
- Buy_Range - channel sensitivity selection range. (2-20);
- Buy_LevelSpace - the required value for breaking through the channel. (0-40);
- Buy_TP - take profit of the first order. (5-40);
- Buy_SL_Min - limit dynamic min stoploss. (10-50);
- Buy_SL_Range - the range of the dynamic stoploss. (50-200);
- Buy_FastExit - an additional strategy for closing a position prematurely. (false-true);
- Buy_TP_1_Percent - the ratio of the second order's takeprofit to the first order's stoploss. (0.3-2.5);
- Buy_KoefCompensation_1 - the coefficient of return of funds by the second order. (1.1);
- Buy_FastExit_Point - the parameter for closing a position prematurely. (0);
----=MANUAL SETTING FOR MODUL: B=----
- A complete analogy with module A.
Magic Number - id of the Expert Advisor. Allows you to organize analytical processing of trading orders. Each Expert Advisor can set its own unique identifier when sending a trade request. The Expert Advisor occupies 100 numbers.
In the archive BlackQueen_MT5.zip (7.61 Mb):
- BlackQueen 1.8.ex5
- Paste msigm32 here.png
- Full Instructions.pdf
Free Download EA BlackQueen v. 1.8